Head of HR International ServicesJetzt bewerben
Head of HR International Services
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The Head of HR International Services has overall responsibility for the design, strategy and successful delivery of HR transactional processes including operational model, systems of work, budgeting and process design, as well as leading the progression of the function and the broadening of the scope of services provided.
In this role you’ll lead HR projects but also manage, coach and mentor a diverse team of HR Specialist to ensure the continuous drive.
We hope you have previous experience working in a HR center of Excellence and a global setup and you truly enjoy driving things in a fast-paced global environment.
You’ll report to the Head of HR Operations based in France and connect effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate and influence decision making.
- Providing leadership to a large team of HR specialists
- Establishing standards and procedures for handling team member questions, transactions, and administration of human resource programs
- Providing leadership and ownership in determining service level agreements, control standards and identifying issue escalation matrix
- Deliver and monitor progress on performance metric and ensure compliance with policies and regulation
- Participating in the preparation of staff development plans as well as building and maintaining the functioning of the already existing team through effective recruiting, coaching and succession planning
- Developing partnership within HR community and stakeholders
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Prior experience leading center of Administrative HR services
- Proven experience in people management with demonstrated success in building, leading, engaging, motivating teams
- Strong attention to detail and logical reasoning with problem solving skills
- Fluency in English, nice to have French or other
- University and Master’s Degree
- Nice to have transition management experience
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Work from home allowance
- Hybrid Working Policy-4 days per month at the office
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Private medical services
- 21 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.