Merchant Services Compensation & Benefits SpecialistIch möchte mich bewerben
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
As our new C&B Specialist, you’ll manage the compensation and benefits policies that contribute to attracting and retaining the best talents not only for our biggest business line, Merchant Services but also for other businesses operating in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, USA, Turkey, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Nordics, Poland. In this exciting journey, you’ll be joining a team of 20 collegagues from all over the globe with different backgrounds, and you’ll have a weekly meeting to exchange best practices and group guidelines to be deployed in your perimeter. You’ll report to Compensation & Benefits GBL MS Director. The team is striving to deliver excellent services to stakeholders and collaboration is the team’s key, so we highly appreciate your result-orientated and innovative approach!
- You are responsible for the empowerment and awareness of the HRBPs/managers related to C&B topics
- Define grading for existing and new positions while ensuring consistency within the countries/region and the group guidelines
- Make package recommendations for external recruitments and promotions ensuring internal equity and in alignment with our compensation strategy
- Monthly monitor the Off Cycle Budget and communicate the spending status to the country/regional and global HR/C&B
- Optimally ensure the efficiency of the compensation campaigns by leading the calculation of bonuses for both sales and non-sales employees and managing the salary review in the respect of the budget and group guidelines
- Conduct annual or ad hoc compensation surveys for the region to ensure competitiveness in line with the company's strategy
- Manage in collaboration with local HR the annual renewal of the countries insured benefits – life and medical policies
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects such as the implementation of new programs and new policies, job grading review, mergers and acquisitions
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in C&B including experience in a global fast-paced environment
- You possess strong excel and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented
- Autonomy, rigour, confidentiality, pedagogy
- Full working proficiency in English
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Ability to be flexible and attention to detail
- You work independently & collaboratively with open-mind and proactive attitude
- Any knowledge surrounding the tech or software industry will be a “plus”
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your
- Annual Bonus
- A competitive salary package
- Plus the local benefits by the location
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.