Internal IT AuditorJetzt bewerben
- Participate in audit preparation and planning
- Execution of the audit missions within the IT & Operations audit domain (e.g., within incident management, change management, business continuity, disaster recovery, governance, security for network applications…)
- Perform ad-hoc missions (e.g. investigations, incident reviews, etc.) on request
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring and follow-up of audit action closure
- Responsible for managing internal audit projects and initiatives which aim to continuously improve the audit process
- Keep up to date with all important related trends with regards to information technology, security, regulatory requirements, risk management, etc.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Min. 2 to 4 years of professional experience either as an IT Auditor or within a role that is either service oriented or that entails analysis and coordination of IT topics (e.g., PMO, Project Coordinator, IT Process Analyst, Risk Manager, Security Officer, Data Analyst, etc..)
- Experience in a payment card industry or financially regulated entity is an advantage
- Certifications in Security or IT audit are an added value, but not mandatory (e.g. CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, Prince2, PMP, CMII, etc.)
- Knowledge in any data analysis techniques and tools (e.g. ACL, PowerBI).
- Experience or interest within the following topics: technical security, operating systems, databases, networking, data center, infrastructure and of new trends in these domains (e.g. cloud security, software engineering, source code management, cyber security, project management, encryption, cryptography, etc.)
- Knowledge of key security standards (ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, EBA, etc.) is a plus
- Good reporting skills (oral and written), can analyze and synthesize
- Fluent in English is required, another European language (e.g. German/French/Dutch) is an advantage but not essential
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Annual performance bonus
- Work from home allowance
- Meal vouchers, gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Free private medical services
- Full access to the “LinkedIn Learning” platform
- Annual performance bonus
- Access to Bookster library and Wellbeing platform
- 1 free day for your birthday