HR Business Partner (m/w/d)Ich möchte mich bewerben
HR Business Partner (m/w/d) -
Working as part of our EMEA HR team
As HR Business Partner you have overall responsibility for driving HR strategy and best practice in the areas of resource management, performance management, C&B, best practices and organizational effectiveness. You will be a team player who will focus on customer solutions – for our colleagues.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Build strong collaborative relationships with all stakeholders – HR and business, providing best practice advice on HR policies and all personnel matters and ensuring that HR is involved in any strategic decisions or operational
- Drive and facilitate performance management processes, including process for calibration and finalizing performance appraisal, promotions and compensation review
- Work with recruitment teams to have a clear recruitment strategy, supporting the selection process and ensure the right candidate is hired in good time
- Act as an advisor and support locally for any people related matters
- Identify future and critical roles for succession planning by helping managers develop their teams
- Promote harmony and credible working relationships within the organization; and maintaining a positive and inclusive work culture
- Support the employment cycle. First point of contact on site with HR services for any operational question, for example: employment contracts, agreements, exit procedures, administrative procedures (visa, residence permit, etc.) for foreign employees, international mobility program, etc.
- Deploy the group's HR processes and policies locally taking into account the specificities of each local legislation and national culture
- Advise and coach management and employees on HR policies and applications
- Work proactively on ongoing HR projects and initiatives
- Graduated in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Ideally, you have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience of a working in a matrix organisation and dealing with all those related HR responsibilities
- Practical experience of personnel administration HR topics such as payroll
- Your level of English and German is perfectly fluent
Reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all people from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.