Stage - Global Account (F/H)Ich möchte mich bewerben
Global Account Intern
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security for our customers.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. We are a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
The Global Account Intern will be part of the Enterprise Sales organization under the direct supervision of the Global Account Manager for one of the largest retailers in the world. Along with 10 other colleagues dedicated to this strategic customer for Worldline, you will be part of a great team working to deliver the best possible solution across 20+ countries.
As a Global Account Intern you will be assisting the Global Account Manager in his role with day-to-day activities crucial to the relationship with the customer.
These will include (but not be limited to) :
- Assist the Global Account Manager in improving the relationship with both the customer’s global and local entities through daily interactions
- Be in charge of Purchase Orders management and follow them internally and with the customer, securing the deliveries and income entry for Worldline
- Assist the Global Account Manager in providing the most accurate information possible through our CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide insights on the Upsell/Cross-Sell Strategy on the account.
- Help prepare customer presentations for Monthly/Quarterly governance meetings
- You are looking for Internship (6 months) as part of your master’s degree in Business School
- You have excellent Writing and Speaking skills in English & French – Any additional language would be a great plus
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable in front of a customer both remotely and face-to-face
- You are proactive and autonomous in your work
- Possibility of travel for customer meetings
- Remote Work allowed