Senior Sales Account - Transport RailJetzt bewerben
Senior Sales Account – Transport Rail
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Worldline’s MTS division in UK &I helps passengers travel everyday by providing critical IT systems that keep our railways running – our teams have decades of unrivalled experience in developing and running systems that reflect the complex processes that underpin rail – we are a key and trusted supplier. Our mobility marketplace helps to integrate transport modes and encourage modal shift from private cars to shared and new mobility modes. We have ambitious growth plans to increase our revenue across existing customers and by acquiring new ones over the next 3 years. The core transport products we are selling in the UK MTS business in our transport vertical are:
1. Critical IT systems that support rail operators and associated rail companies across the UK to deliver many of the UK wide c4m passenger journeys every day, such as;
a. Back office rail operations software such as crew rostering and incident management
b. Back office ticket retailingsoftware for online ticketing, at station ticketing and on board ticketing
c. Front office hardware and software for self service ticket kiosks and rail staff devices
d. IT settlement system that ensures all revenue from ticket sales (c8bn a year) is apportioned to the different operators correctly
e. Software and support for many Network Rail operating systems plus IT payroll system to ensure payment of all non driving staff.
2. Mobility as a Service platform for Local Authorities and large Business customers
a. Multi modal journey planning with integrated booking and payments to all modes through a single app and platform with correct apportionment of fares to various operators from e-bikes to trains and buses
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan and work to convert these prospects into potential opportunities for large deals or proof of concepts that will scale to larger deals
- Attend industry events to generate new prospects
- Work with Account teams to hold engagement meetings with senior decision makers, coaches, influencers across the rail sector to identify their business problems
- You run pitches and workshops with prospects and clients to solutionise their problems with our products
- Work with product managers to influence product roadmaps and investment cases that develop our products in line with market requirements
- Respond to RFIs, RfPs and tenders and produce customer proposals
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You can help potential customers understand our product capabilities and how these can solve their business capabilities
- You've got substantial knowledge of the UK rail industry, ideally in rail retail
- You are a self starter who can convert prospects into pipeline opportunities by building trusted relationships across new and existing customers in rail
- A motivation and passion for solving customer problems and working with internal and external stakeholders to close sales
- An ability to build partnerships with third parties that together with Worldline offer an enhanced offer to solve customer problems
- Excellent attention to detail and discipline in following up prospects
- You master stakeholder engagement in pursuit of growth
- 5-10 years working in rail, transport or solution sales
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Have 25 days holiday + bank holidays[WC1]
- Have employee private medical cover, access to a virtual GP service
- Access to discounts and cash backs on shopping *
- Purchase a range of flexible benefits through salary sacrifice
- Have an Income protection @ 67% of base salary for 5 years, subject to Ts & Cs[WC2]
- Have a Life assurance – 1 x salary if not in a pension scheme, 4 x salary if joins the pension scheme
- Have Pension – the company will match contributions up to 10%
- Up to 5 days per year for volunteering
- Additional time off for family or household emergencies and time off for parents and grandparents to attend school events.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.