Consultant - DeliveryJetzt bewerben
Senior Developer (offshore)
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Senior Developer who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Embraces new technology with passion.
- Responsible for writing clean, secure code, ideally following a test-driven approach
- Code that others can reuse.
- Apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes and outputs
- Translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet user needs and engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users when required.
- Adopt a modern approach to standards
- Apply appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied effectively.
- Collaborative, keen to share knowledge and learn continually
- Think out of the box
- You document all aspects of software, for ongoing maintenance and revisions.
- You collaborate with other IT specialists, technicians, etc., to deliver software solutions
- You participate in on-going training to stay current in required skills.
Signs of success:
- You are team oriented but can also work independently
- You demonstrate a high degree of independence and self-motivation
- You stay up to date with new technologies and systems and can quickly learn about them
- You communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- You collaborate clearly with colleagues and to customers according to their technical skill level.
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have strong technical skills in these areas: .NET Background (C#/.NET Core).
- You have a degree in software engineering, computer science or similar field
- You have experience in the software design/development field
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are organized and skilled in time-management
- You are very accurate and demonstrate high attention to detail
- You have a willingness to learn additional technologies and programming languages
- You have sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in English, oral and written
Skills we’d like:
- You have working knowledge of Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS), with experience of hosting software solutions on the platform
- Experience of Agile working
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization.
At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all Worldliners. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.