IT & Operations Project SpecialistJetzt bewerben
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, crafting how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Currently, we are looking for an IT & Operations Project Specialist to work with our global accounts. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, innovative, process-driven colleague to join our international team!
- Participate in operational projects and communicate with people in order to meet the desired goals
- Communicate with our partners and the parent company
- Study the principles and trends in the world of online payments
- Be a part of an experienced operations team
Who Are We Looking For
- Very good knowledge of English and Czech
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Experience with ITIL type processes
- Awareness of scrum master skills
- Experience in project management with demonstrable results is an advantage
- You are data oriented
- Experience in the banking sector and/or orientation in payments is an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide;
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career;
- 25 vacation days per year
- Regular half-yearly bonuses;
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours;
- Company provided equipment;
- Work from home allowance- 4,60 CZK per every Home Office hour
- Reimbursement of the first 3 days of sickness once a year up to 100%;
- Meal allowance 82 CZK/workday;
- Cafeteria benefit plan, 15.000 points/year;
- Employer’s pension contribution up to 3% of gross monthly income (Valid after probation period);
- English language courses;
- Access to LinkedIn learning.
Shape the Evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.