Lead Consultant - Delivery (Java Back-end)Jetzt bewerben
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Developer who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company! We are looking for Developer/Engineer to produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Embraces new technology with passion.
- Responsible for writing clean, secure code, ideally following a test-driven approach
- Code that others can reuse.
- Apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes and outputs
- Translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet user needs and engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users when required.
- Adopt a modern approach to standards
- Apply appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied effectively.
- Collaborative, keen to share knowledge and learn continually
- Think out of the box
- You document all aspects of software, for ongoing maintenance and revisions.
- You collaborate with other IT specialists, technicians, etc., to deliver software solutions
- You participate in on-going training to stay current in required skills.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in Java coding.
- Very strong development experience with Java 8 or greater
- Strong experience in J2EE concepts, EJBs and any one of application server such as JBoss, WebSphere
- Ability to unit test and write secure efficient code
- Strong grasp of software design principles and patterns
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Strong experience in DevOps principles and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in any test automation tools and development metrics
- Experience in enterprise web platform development with high volume and transactions.
- Strong experience in integration concepts – API design, REST and SOAP principles, message based mechanism, authentication and authorisation models
- Experience in any database technologies such Oracle, PostGres, NoSQL database. Also data modelling and writing complex SQLs.
- Experience in tools such as Git, Maven, JIRA, confluence etc.
- Product based mindset to software development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Ability to make decision, provide direction, manage stakeholders, influence outcome, identify risks/issues, manage technology debts, share knowledge, collaborate, create content, and mentor developers
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with Springboot, microservices, cloud, SQL database persistence framework like JPA, Hibernate, OWASP security principles & PCA/DSS standards
- Good grasp of security best practices
- Understanding of domestic and cross border payments concepts Ex: SEPA and SWIFT
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.