Senior Consultant-Test Analyst Test EnvironmentsJetzt bewerben
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. Axis is the leading in-store acceptance platform across Europe, it manages millions of payments each day. Our solution relies on payment server and terminal installed in our customer premises.We are launching a program to go from our proprietary OS based terminals software to Android based terminals. In this context, We are looking for Test Analysts Test Environments in the Payments Domain. You will have the domain knowledge on payments and our applications. You can perform basic tests (e.g. sanity tests) and analyze functional defects for a potential root cause in environments or infrastructure or configuration. You will also perform configuration (master data) based on the design input.
- Review of requirements for impact on test environments
- Configuration of application based on design input (master data)
- Design of test cases for changes in the IT infrastructure, test tools, and for sanity tests
- Execution of test cases and record protocols
- Analysis, reporting and tracking of defects regarding test environments
- Creating test and SLA reports
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Good understanding of Linux including trouble shooting
- Proficient on JIRA, Xray, Confluence, XML, shell scripts, JBOSS
- Expertise in Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in Java or Python is a plus
- Relevant experience :5 to 10 years
- Education:Bachelors [B.E/MCA] or equivalent
- Proofed experience in technical blackbox testing
- Payments domain knowledge (optional)
- Eager to learn, quick perception, can handle complex systems
- Mindset for quality
- Negotiation-fluent English
- Inter cultural competency in collaboration with European/German colleagues
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (mandatory)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst (optional)
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.