Technical Delivery ManagerJetzt bewerben
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. We are looking for Technical Delivery Manager to produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Lead and handle your projects in an independent manner.
- Manage your direct project team and project teams in other divisions. You cooperate with agile delivery organizations. Teams are on multi-locations (on- and offshore).
- You are in charge for the delivery of the project as well, cost control, project planning, resource planning, etc.
- Handle actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates.
- You ensure timely updates; you prepare and present financial and progress reports in the executive board.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Strong expertise in managing highly engaged teams of top talent, including hiring, retaining, developing and engaging employees, across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal & written communication, organizational, leadership and stakeholder management
- Strong experience in designing, developing and delivering high volume and transaction platforms using Java/J2EE, Angular, Microservices based architecture
- 12+ Years of relevant experience.
- Mentoring and/or Coaching for a variety of roles across an organisation
- Expertise in budget management, project management, demand management, forecasting, status reporting, metrics, risk and issue management
- Experience in tools such as JIRA, confluence etc.
- Experience in DevSecOps and any one of cloud platform Google Cloud/AWS/Spring Cloud
- Experience in integration concepts – API design, REST and SOAP principles, message based mechanism, authentication and authorisation models
- Experience in any test automation tools and development metrics
- Experience in any database technologies such Oracle, PostGres, NoSQL database.
- Strong expertise in software security concepts including OWASP standards
- Experience in Agile ceremonies – PI and Sprint planning, Retros, estimation etc
- Product based mindset to software development
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Ability to make decision, provide direction, manage stakeholders, influence outcome, identify risks/issues, manage technology debts, share knowledge, collaborate, create content, and mentor developers
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Proficiency in English
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.