Security Crisis Manager IT (W/M)Ich möchte mich bewerben
Security Incident and Crisis Manager (Group)
- France, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, UK
Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment.
Opportunity at Worldline Group Security
The core competence of Worldline is our digital infrastructure, the basis for all our products and solutions. It is through our Technology and Operations units, where Group Security is present, that we fulfil our promise to the customer. Here is where transactions are being processed via state-of-the-art platforms and data centers and the future of payments is being prepared.
Reporting to Worldline head of Cyber Expertise, our Security Incident and crisis Manager proactively leads group security events and incidents to reduce their impact and avoid system compromises. The successful candidate will understand at a functional level: Security monitoring, threat analysis, trend analysis, function of security devices and incident investigation process across the enterprise in collaboration with our Business Lines and Cyber Defense operational teams.
The Security Incident and crisis Manager will be proficient in documenting processes across Security disciplines. He / She will be responsible for managing Security Crises Group-wide and must be able to dialogue, create links and coordinate with all players in the company.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the entire Security incident management process from evaluation to mitigation in collaboration with Business line and IT incident management teams.
- Establish and manage documentation of security incident response process
- Monitor security incidents at Group level and coordinate transversal crisis
- Communicate incident updates to leadership with clear statements, support in fulfilling reporting obligation
- Manage the emergency patch process for critical vulnerabilities - Activation and coordination with all stakeholders
- Organize and coordinate Security Problem management in collaboration with all Business Lines
- Manage Cyber Security Crisis as part of the overall Worldline Crisis process
- Define and Test Major Cyber Incident scenarios
- Work with teams across the company to prevent future incidents
Skills we can’t do without:
- Outstanding communications skills and strong knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Technical background with a strong understanding of security concepts and practical usage.
- Proactively seeks to improve security processes and implements best in class solutions, raising security awareness and overall security measures.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction remotely, adjusting to changing priorities, circumstances and personal interaction styles.
- Proven project and crisis management experience
- Ability to work under stress and deal with ambiguous situations
- Expertise of security concepts and standard methodologies related to incident management, threat and vulnerability management
- Ability to understand technical topics dealing with technical teams and explain and present them to management level executives
- Being able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment to proceed high priority tasks to a resolution
- Eager to learn, work, grow, and advance your career
- Professional security certifications are a plus
Once you join, you will be part of a pioneering and growing worldwide security expert community. You will acquire knowledge on security best practices and contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives to learn and acquire new skills that will expand your professional competency.
Depending on your specific ambition, we are committed to providing the opportunity to both lead and innovate exciting large-scale projects that significantly impact the overall security posture of Worldline businesses across the world.
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. We really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics