Java Software EngineerIch möchte mich bewerben
We are seeking an upbeat Java Software Engineer to join our small but growing team, and work in hybrid mode with highly motivated peers. During your journey, you will become familiar with all different essential topics related to the onboarding solutions and you will increase your knowledge to step up further and challenge yourself.
Being part of a delivery DevOps team, you will transfer the project\product vision into design, development, and delivery, to own the backlog toward building the right product. As it is a fairly new product\service, there is room for your own interpretation and freedom to steer the content of this role, based on your experience and character.
We are committed to continuous improvement and building excellent solutions, to create an impact on all Worldline customers. If this looks exciting to you, and you are eager to continue growing professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities, come join us!
- You examine existing code, identify flaws and build solutions to improve it.
- You cooperate optimally with your team on the active sprint to craft new software solutions.
- You support the creation of technical concepts.
- You participate with recommendations regarding knowledge, priorities, and estimates.
- You help complete full software development processes for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Previous experience with AWS and the knowledge of database technologies especially SQL.
- You have practical experience with version control systems like Git.
- You acquire profound knowledge of agile methods like Scrum.
- You are proficient in the English language.
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to connect with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- The experience in programming, test automation and performing developer tests.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively process and structure large amounts of information.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and craft how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Health contribution
- Health check – Every 2nd year
- Private Health Care Insurance (EuroAccident)
- Parental pay and 12 months pension during parental leave
- Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard
- Benefit portal with many great offers, plus more.
Shape the evolution
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com