Junior Partner Account ManagerIch möchte mich bewerben
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are experienced in sales and want to develop within Partner Sales this is a very good chance to take a big step in your future career, join our journey!
At Worldline, we are addressing persistent challenges of the payment world and have established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions to enable the cashless society. One of our most important sales channels are our partners. Our partners sell our payment solutions through their own sales resources. We are looking for a Junior Partner Account Manager, eager to develop within a partner sales channel and work close with our partners to ensure common success.
Our ideal Junior Partner Account Manager has the willingness and ambition to grow within the payment industry. The person will have some knowledge of and experience with the sales process, relationship building and closing deals. We are seeking a self-starter with negotiating skills, and someone who wants to build a track record of success and can encourage the same in others. In this role you will drive sales within our Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) segment and report to the Head of Partner Sales, Sweden.
We have many hard working and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. At Worldline, we are committed to continuous improvement and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Drive and develop our partner portfolio to ensure sales performance and growth
- You address, investigate, resolve, respond and follow-up on Partner inquiries
- Hunt for new partners – Present our partner offering, sign up new partners and get them up and running
- You will work closely with stakeholders and other business units internally to achieve business objectives
- Ensure the end-to-end delivery of business initiatives and increase the partners´ overall satisfaction
- Follow established sales processes, document sales activities and ensure proper reporting
- Manage a work plan for your own work for what activities that must be executed to achieve results.
Signs of success
- You have a positive approach and are eager to develop in you daily work
- You love to meet new people and establish new relationships
- You are driven to gain insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- You adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- You perform insightful market and competitive research
- You have a proactive way of working and you enjoy a target oriented approach
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Proven experience in sales
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, virtual skills
- Full working proficiency in English and Swedish
- Experience working with CRM, statistical methods and tools
- You master the Microsoft Office package, and you are excellent in Excel
- You prove to be self-motivated, hardworking, result oriented professional with the capability to prioritize and to keep business focus
- Previous experience from the payment industry or IT/Telecom is preferred but not necessary
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- A stable company with high growth ambitions and strong market position, #1 payment company in Europe
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing and agile global organization
- Employee Share Program. We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are designed to give every Worldliner a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow.
- Annual leave (vacation)
- Preventive healthcare
- Benefit Portal with lots of good offers
- And many others.
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.