(Senior) Project Manager - TaiwanIch möchte mich bewerben
(Senior) Project Manager
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled (Senior) Project Manager then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Handle projects and project teams in an independent manner
- Ensure that all projects are successfully completed, delivered timely within scope and within budget
- Coordination of internal project team and external partners for the detailed execution of projects
- Supervise the progress, taking into account dependencies and achievements
- Address critical issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates to internal or external partners
- Ensure the resource’s availability and the allocation • Handle changes to the project scope, project timeline and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Skills We’d Like:
- Language capability: English and Mandarin
- Developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key achievements, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and outstanding deliverables
- Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timelines and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues
- Proactively monitors project execution to optimally identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Leads and implement the projects as per the plan and timeline
- Provides information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to partners.
- Develop schedules and provide support in cost, schedule, performance measurement, forecasting and variance analysis for projects
- Recognize and evaluate on actual/proposed changes to project scope/plan and ensure project is delivered on the desired timeline
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Work with Product/Delivery Team cohesively to ensure all product/solution relates issues are resolved
- Handling customers’ expectations by ensuring there is no compromise on results
- Work closely with project core team such as Solution Architect, Business Analyst, and Technical Lead.
- Good proven experience in the Financial Services (Banking) or Card Payment’s Digital Transformation.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, medical insurance, plus many more.
More reasons to join us
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all Worldliners. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.