Marketing AnalystIch möchte mich bewerben
As Marketing reporting analyst, you will become part of the Benelux Business Intelligence Team, to lift our data analysis and the quality of it to the next level, and to support the different departments within the Sales & Marketing organization in the best possible way with qualitative and accessible data.
You will join a team of experienced colleagues, for whom the complex systems and the rapidly growing world of electronic payments hold few secrets, and who are ready to share their experience with you.
- Provide database and analytical support for multiple initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Design, implement and deliver reports and analyses to support customer-focused, data-driven analysis.
- Perform data analyses using appropriate Business Intelligence tools and graphical display standards.
- Retrieve and analyse data and communicate reports for use in supporting operations and business objectives.
- Analyse, summarize and present information and data for discussion and decision making.
Who We Are Looking For
- Higher education, preferably related to business intelligence, information analysis, economics or similar
- An advanced level in Microsoft Excel is required, experience with PowerQuery is a strong plus
- A first experience with/knowledge of BI Tools (eg Cognos, Webfocus, Power BI,…), and an understanding of SQL is a very strong plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You enjoy working with data and you have an interest on how data analysis can help to make quality decisions that will change business results.
- You have strong listening skills and know how to understand the expectations and the needs of the end users. You can translate their needs into clear reportings, understandable and accessible visualisations and tables.
- You have very strong analytical skills, but also a commercial mindset. You can make connections between collected data, and know how to identify opportunities.
- You are result oriented and critical, but also client oriented and communicative.
- You are eager to learn, with a proactive attitude to improve personal skills and competences.
- You are not afraid of deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Receive an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits like meal vouchers, a collective bonus, group and hospitalisation insurance, transport allowance, flexible working hours and remote working possibilities (hybrid model), etc…