Software DeveloperJetzt bewerben
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Head of Business Development, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Mentoring and guiding other members of the team, both onshore & offshore
- Write clean, secure code, following a test-driven approach
- Collaborate well with peers, both inside and outside of your direct team
- Develop expertise in the rail retail business and act as a point of contact
- Participate in on-going training to stay current in required skills.
- Embrace new technologies and ways of working
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have good experience in developing RESTful APIs using C# .NET, whilst also getting involved with design decisions
- You have good experience in cloud concepts such as containerization, AWS Fargate, Lambda, etc
- You have experience integrating disparate systems
- You have worked with Azure DevOps (ideally including pipelines)
- You can design micro and macro services
- You are inquisitive with a strong desire to learn
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
- Have 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Have employee private medical cover, access to a virtual GP service
- Access to discounts and cash backs on shopping *
- Purchase a range of flexible benefits through salary sacrifice
- Have an Income protection @ 67% of base salary for 5 years, subject to Ts & Cs
- Have a Life assurance – 1 x salary if not in a pension scheme, 4 x salary if joins the pension scheme
- Have Pension – the company will match contributions up to 10%
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
Grow with us, and create tomorrow At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive. Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com