Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d) - Referenz: 252509Ich möchte mich bewerben
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers. Powered by 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include instore and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing and numerous digital services. In 2021 Worldline generated a proforma revenue close to 4 billion euros. worldline.com
Worldline’s corporate purpose (“raison d’être”) is to design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. Worldline makes them environmentally friendly, widely accessible, and supports social transformation.
As Service Delivery Manager you are the first point of contact for Production Services related to your scope, the Run of the service/application in Production and the Build and Run of the underlying infrastructure in Test and Production environments of these scopes.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Collect Business satisfaction then propose/run improvement plan with Production Services collaborators support
- Act as main partner in Bid management processes
- Follow ongoing projects related to your service and ensure the operational readiness before moving to production
- Build and maintain a service dashboard and ensure the CMDB is up to date
- Develop a cost model per services and steer on Product profitability; adequate WBS must be built and used
- Lead the lifecycle of the service by taking into account aspects like: Technical and Business roadmap, Technical obsolescence management and Capacity & Budget management
- Manage the overall quality of the services by ensuring (accountability) that following processes are being applied accurately: from change and release management via problem management to risk and configuration management
Qualification / Proficiencies
- Graduate degree in informatics or in a cognate field or comparable proficiency
- Strong customer focus, good interpersonal and planning skills
- High Initiative, decisiveness, goal-oriented and outspoken behavior
- Stress resistant and ability to adapt to tight deadlines and dynamically changing priorities
- Good financial knowledge related to Budget and Forecast, Costs and Revenues (and good technical background of network, systems or databases as an asset)
- Knowledge about card payment services and IT Service Management standards like ITIL, ISO standards (ISAE3402) is an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken business proficient German and English are required
What you can expect from us
- An international team, spread over some European countries
- An open, trusting and cheerful working atmosphere
- Ambitious and manifold tasks, which allow variable dedication according to individual strengths, experience and interests
- A wide range of trainings and personal development opportunities
- Performance-related pay and social benefits
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all people from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.