Product Manager TravelApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Worldline Product Management
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line and be a part of Digital Commerce product management team. Product teams within Worldline work cross functionally across various internal teams – responsible for end-to-end delivery of product. These teams are experts in respective domains and embody Worldline values. Product managers are expected to merchant facing – presenting vision, collecting feedback, and representing Worldline.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
As part of the Digital Commerce product management team, we are looking for a Product Manager to build and strengthen travel capabilities within the group focused on e-retail.
You will be a product manager and preferably have experience in payments or travel industry. Candidates with pure travel experience with no payments or product background are welcome to apply as well.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define travel product strategy including related products such as Travel Hub, and BSP
- In close collaboration with merchants, identify business opportunities to define the roadmap and execute in a timely manner
- Own end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation to go-live including business case validation, budget, technical feasibility, piloting, product launch, documentation, and operational trainings
- Support various departments including marketing, sales, and operation for all shopping carts – supporting RFPs, demos, and trainings
- Represent Worldline in relevant industry events specifically related with e-retail and shopping carts to network with merchants and partners
What are we looking for?
- Have in-depth knowledge of either payments or travel. Passion for travel is a big plus
- Preferably experience in travel eco-system such as GDS, IATA and complexities around payment processing
- Experience with payment platform integration and challenges in build for all solutions.
- A team player that combines both strategic and operational tasks in a highly dynamic organization
- Possess strong analytical skills: Understands customer/market needs to translate into associated functionalities that can be easily implemented
- Demonstrate critical skills – communication, learnability, drive and business acumen
- Ability work independently with minimal supervision
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.