Cyber Security Expert (W/M)Apply Now
Cyber Security Expert
Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment.
Opportunity at Worldline Group Security
The core competence of Worldline is our digital infrastructure, the basis for all our products and solutions. It is through our Technology and Operations units, where Group Security is present, that we fulfil our promise to the customer. Here is where transactions are being processed via state-of-the-art platforms and data centres and the future of payments is being prepared.
Reporting to Head of Cyber Expertise in the Quality Security & Risk organisation, the Cyber Expert proactively leads Global Security programs and contributes to the implementation of a strong Cyber Security organisation across the enterprise in collaboration with our Business Lines and Cyber Defence operational teams.
Worldline’s culture and governance embeds mature and proactive security standards in line with the ambition of our premium brand positioning, driving enhanced value for the business, for our customers. Our Security Officers around the globe, with great expertise and deep engagement, have implemented strong processes to support business and they play a key role in maintaining and expanding our security ambition. Are you thriving working in a multicultural environment and ready to improve your expertise in cybersecurity? If so, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Leader to join the Group Security Organization.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Serve as a Group advisory expert (Team of 4 people) in the implementation & maintenance of Cyber security requirements
- Lead, Support and oversee all Global Cyber Security programs: Vulnerability management, Pentest program, Ransomware readiness, SOC implementation, Threat Intelligence, DDoS tests, Asset inventory, ..
- Monitor & test Worldline Security Operating Centres. Introduce innovative solutions and ensure effective End to End processes. Organize Offensive Security and Red Team activities
- Contribute to the Worldline Information Security Management System and objective settings on Security Operations related matters
- Contribute to the Global Cloud Transformation project, interacting with Security Architects, PCI, Security officers and other subject matter experts.
- Support Worldline Cyber resilience Framework (Emergency patch, Cyber crisis management, table top exercise, ..)
Skills we can’t do without:
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- Good communications skills and strong knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Solid technical background with a deep understanding of security concepts and practical usage
- Proactively seeks to improve security processes and implements best in class solutions, raising security awareness and overall security measures.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction remotely, adjusting to changing priorities, circumstances and personal interaction styles.
Skills we’d like:
- An academic degree in IT, IT Security, engineering or other related field
- Experience in working in transversal teams and business units across borders.
- Experience in applying and improving corporate policies in line with security standards, regulations and best practices in the financial industry (e.g. ISO 27k, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, ECB CROE).
- Security certifications that evidences understanding of network, infrastructure and application security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ..).
Once you join, you will be part of a pioneering and growing worldwide security expert community. You will acquire knowledge on security best practices and contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives to learn and acquire new skills that will expand your professional competency.
Depending on your specific ambition, we are committed to providing the opportunity to both lead and innovate exciting large-scale projects that significantly impact the overall security posture of Worldline businesses across the world.
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. We really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.