Solution ConsultantApply Now
Date posted 06/28/2022 Location Amsterdam | Netherlands Company WorldLine
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Attending meetings with sales managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Presenting our products and services, and technical proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture technical requirements.
- Qualify technically the solution proposed by sales manager, according to the customer requirements and the products and services we are providing.
- Finalize the technical solution based on customer needs, and hand it over to the boarding team by following the internal work procedures.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and technical inquiries.
- Sharing knowledge and customer experience internally with the PS team and sales teams, through training and regular meetings.
THE SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience working within a technical Pre-Sales position.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in presales / solution consulting activities for epayments or financial industries.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Proactive, assertive and strong communication skills, & excellent presenting skills.
- Ability to coordinate a cross-regional team.
- Skilled negotiator and effective communicator.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- University degree, preferable in computer science.
- Experience in the Internet / e-commerce industry, experience with a PSP is a plus.
- Experience presenting complex solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience of senior stakeholders.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus.
- Willing to travel on average 1 day per week.