Agile Delivery ManagerApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Agile Delivery Manager, then get ready to join our company!
- Champions the agile delivery methodology and leads all Cardlink Delivery Teams.
- Understands the software development lifecycle and promotes CI / CD.
- Acts as a Scrum Master for Cardlink Delivery teams facilitating all scrum ceremonies across all delivery teams.
- Facilitates all planning of the agile delivery teams to get all deliverables on time.
- Understands estimation processes and provides insights to the estimates of the delivery team.
- Ensures that delivery teams are appropriately resourced to deliver based on their needs.
- Works closely with the product owners to keep the backlog tidy and smoothly feed the delivery teams with work.
- Maintains the documentation of the deliverables across all delivery teams.
- Identifies and solves issues / impediments, escalating in advance to supervisor and / or Head of Architecture and Delivery where necessary.
- Identifies risks and mitigates them, escalating in advance to supervisor and / or Head of Architecture and Delivery where necessary.
- Protects the delivery teams putting people before process and ensure that energy is channeled to value.
- Maintains a pragmatic approach always leading the delivery teams to successful completion of tasks.
- Proposing ways to improve all aspects of project management.
- Cooperates with other colleagues on issues and processed that require cross functional cooperation.
- Participates in projects as a team member or leads projects as an accountable owner, contributing time, skills and knowledge.
- Works as the contact point for all project work picked up by the delivery teams that he leads.
Who Are We Looking For
- Minimum 5 years’ proven track record of project management using agile methodologies
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire the project team and stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional relationship building and communication skills in Greek and English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SaFE)
- Risk Management techniques combined with strong planning and organizing skills
- Understanding of the payment industry business and software industry terms
- Excellent use of all MS office software as well JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in software development either in a role of business analyst, developer, quality assurance
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Work in an international environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits: medical insurance, tickets restaurant, 50% of remote working.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com