Data MiS AnalystApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are looking for a Data MiS Analyst. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
• Monitor KPIs on a merchant, product, and pricing level.
• Analyze the existing Portfolio to provide actionable insights to sales and product teams with the purpose of continuous improvement, in areas such as profitability, merchant performance, cost reduction.
• Identify market and merchant trends to support shaping short and long term strategy for new and existing clients.
• Work on a range of strategic initiatives and cross-functional projects based on Worldline Greece strategic plan
• Prepare presentations and reports for Senior Management.
• Support cross-functional teams with adhoc requests such as Compliance and Fraud departments.
• Ability to work across multi-business projects and to facilitate teamwork across project team.
What we are looking for
• 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role
• Experience in analyzing product/customer performance and driving product/customer marketing and business decisions through data extracts, data mining queries, and deep-dive analysis
• Experience in payments industry would be considered an asset
• University Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
• A Masters degree would be considered an asset
• Excellent written & verbal use of English
• Experience with business intelligence and analytics tools such as SAP Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Access, Power point, etc.)
• Knowledge of additional languages such SQL, R and Python would be considered an asset
• Ability to present results in a meaningful and actionable way to cross functional teams
• Experience working in a dynamic environment
• Communication and time management skills, analytical problem-solving skills and a team spirit
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com