Azure AdministratorApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Cardlink, member of Worldline SA, is the largest Network Service Provider in Greece and provides fast and secure services to merchants and consumers in their day-to-day payment transactions, both in physical and electronic commerce.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of Servers and their associated Operating Systems and Software to meet significant reliability and service level requirements.
- Perform system maintenance and updates
- Operate and maintain security and backup policies
- Monitor performance and ensure systems’ availability
- Remediation of issues impacting the operation of the corporate voice and data infrastructure.
- Root cause analysis for failures to H/W or O/S level and drive corrective action
- Monitoring the infrastructure incidents and making recommendations for improvement
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors
- Ensure optimal operation of all network hardware equipment such as Routers
Who Are We Looking For
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server OS (2012 R2, 2016, 2019)
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Administration ( Azure Solutions Architect Expert , Azure Administrator , etc)
- Excellent knowledge of O365 and M365 services
- Good knowledge of enterprise networking (VLANs, Routing, Switching, and IP addressing, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Familiar with Databases like MS SQL, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, etc.
- Team player with problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn, adapt, communicate, and organize
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.