Quality and Risk Officer (2nd LoD)Apply Now
This is Worldline
Worldline Greece is one of the largest acquiring services companies in the Greek market which was established as part of the new strategic partnership between Eurobank and Worldline.
At Worldline, we are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Within the Merchant Services 2nd Line of Defense QSR (Quality, Security, Risk) team, Worldline Greece is looking to hire a Quality and Risk Officer, to support the quality and risk management frameworks governing the local business organization.
- Support the deployment and verification of a coherent Quality Management System, including performance monitoring and continuous improvement of this management system.
- Support in audits, track nonconformities, mitigations, and contribute to improvement initiatives within the business organization.
- Ensure that the Risk Management process is executed effectively, and that all risks are captured along with their corresponding actions plans.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as far as it relates to risk management.
- Support the preparation of all risk management reports, both internally and externally, as required by auditors and the local regulator.
- Support the implementation of the Internal Control Framework, to assure that risks are effectively mitigated.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in risk or quality management.
- Industry Risk Management Certification (CRMA, CRISC, CISA etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of / Work experience in the payment industry is a plus.
- Risk Management / GRC tool experience (preferably RSA Archer).
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English.
- Results driven and persistent.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Multicultural mindset and flexibility.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline Greece you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a group guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector.
- Strong career possibilities in a fast-growing international company.
- Various training and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package including various benefits.
- Flexible working.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.