SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Cardlink, member of Worldline SA, is the largest Network Service Provider in Greece and provides fast and secure services to merchants and consumers in their day-to-day payment transactions, both in physical and electronic commerce.
We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Senior Business Analyst, then get ready to join our company!
- Acting as a business analyst in major projects, understanding and evaluating the complicated customer requirements
- Creating the necessary project documentation
- Acting as a liaison between business stakeholders and technical team during projects
- Following the project end-to-end by supporting all team members in questions around scope especially during testing phases.
- Aligning all technical solutions with the business needs
- Supporting all necessary business decisions related to scope
- Creating blueprints of all touchpoints of Cardlink products
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- At least 5 years experience as a business analyst in payments industry
- Excellent analytical skills, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, able to quickly and efficiently use all office software as well as Word, Excel, Power Point, JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent understand of products and services and ability to appreciate all aspects affecting customers
- Excellent understanding of the payments industry products such as POS and eCommerce as well as other surrounding products
- Excellent ability to visualize and create high-level models to be used by the business analysts
Nice to have
- Experience in software development as business analyst
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline Greece you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a group guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic sector.
- Strong career possibilities in a fast-growing international company.
- Various training and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package including various benefits.
- Flexible working.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com & https://worldline.com/el-gr/ .