Merchant Services ManagerApply Now
Merchant Services Manager
Merchant Services is responsible for the daily operational relationship with all clients. The department is the first point of contact for all Ingenico clients, thereby directly influences client’s perception of our service provision.Merchant Services coordinates internal/external communication to all clients and safeguards the quality and timeliness of Worldline services. The team also identifies and communicates upsell opportunities, provides analyses and reports to both clients and Account Managers. Merchant Services plays a key role in the Boarding and integration of new clients.
The Merchant Services Manager is responsible for the operational relationship of clients. They are involved in the day to day customers operations providing technical support and training on the use of Ingenico systems and functionalities.Moreover, they share best practices with other Merchant Services Managers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Resolve Merchant questions and escalations in accordance with service levels
- Manage merchant configurations: contract details, workflow, international currencies, Ingenico features and services, security, merchant payment accounts, financials, and reporting
- Provide customized training programs & documentation for clients
- Manage the Operational Relation with clients
- Create and monitor a dashboard on Performance Indicators such as: external SLA results, success rates on Ingenico services and products, questions and complaints
- Ensure smooth (inter)departmental processes and the highest level of service by working together with other departments
- Keep day to day contact with merchants in assigned verticals
- Send timely and accurate announcements to clients on operational delays and issues