Cloud ArchitectApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Cloud Architect who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company! We are looking for Architect to produce scalable software solutions in the Payments Domain. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Design, implement and manage highly scalable, secure and reliable cloud-based solutions using GCP services
- Create high-level and low-level documents that depict the architecture of cloud-based solutions tailored to meet specific business requirements
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the implementation of best practices for cloud-based solution development and also monitor the deployment process to ensure compliance with security policies
- Possess deep understanding of GCPs security features and implement security measures such as encryption, access controls, and firewalls.
- Identify cost optimization opportunities by analysing usage patterns, service utilization and making recommendations for optimizing resources
- Monitor the performance and availability of GCP services, fine-tune configurations and optimize resource allocation to ensure optimal performance
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and design custom engineering solutions using Google Cloud Platform services
- Architecting and designing solutions using GCP Services such as App Engine, GKE, Gateway, Cloud Functions, Secret management, storage, pub/sub, Cloud Scheduler, Databases, CI/CD, Operations and Monitoring, etc.
- Build CI/CD pipelines and deploying solutions in Production
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with cloud-based solutions
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Proven experience with GCP services and related tools such as App Engine, GKE, Cloud Functions, Gateway, secret management, pub/sub, Storage, network, serverless, database etc.
- 15+ Years of experience in relevant technologies.
- Expertise in designing and implementing microservice based, scalable, secure and highly available cloud solutions
- Experience with cloud migration and optimization
- Expertise in Java programming
- Ability to perform research, build POCs and propose end to end solutions
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience in enterprise web platform development with high volume and transactions.
- Strong experience in DevSecOps
- Strong experience in integration concepts – API design, REST and SOAP principles, message based mechanism, authentication and authorization models
- Strong experience in performance analysis & optimization, debugging and estimation
- Experience in any test automation tools and development metrics
- Experience in any database technologies such Oracle, PostGres, NoSQL database.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively with attention to detail
- Ability to make decision, provide direction, manage stakeholders, influence outcome, identify risks/issues, manage technology debts, share knowledge, collaborate, create content, and mentor developers
- Strong experience with iterative delivery using scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification
- Understanding of domestic and cross border payments concepts Ex: SEPA/Swift [Optional]
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.