Strategic Assistant (m/f/d) to Head of Merchant ServicesApply Now
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The role is seen as a 2 years career development path for a high potential person as preparation for a first management role within Worldline.
1. Secretary of the Merchant Services (MS) Management Committee
- Coordinate the weekly agenda for MS management meetings with contributors, collect presentations/content, propose final agenda
- Support the meetings by summarizing and distributing minutes; follow up if needed
- Maintain the MS yearly corporate calendar and managers holiday calendar
- You are the SPOC for inquiries
2. Strategic and management support to the Head of MS
- You support the management in occurring important issues, planned or ad hoc
- Preparation/review of proposals/documentation for Boards and Committees
- Internal coordination and alignment on topics and positions on behalf of the Head of MS
- Managing and compiling strategic and operational KPIs and initiatives
3. Prepare and draft presentations
- Proposing key topics, „file rouge“ and key messages
- Plan and coordinate with internal communication and external organizers
- Assist the Head of MS before/during/after events, depending on dimension/relevance of presentation
- Contribute to transversal or strategic projects on a case by case basis
Skill´s we can´t do without:
- University degree, or comparable
- 2 years of experience with a consulting company (or comparable) or in a similar role
- Very good skills with O365, Teams, Excel, Powerpoint, social media, etc.
- Very good English, spoken and written
- Good interpersonal skills and precise expression
- You are analytical, fast, accurate, committed and discreet
- Self motivated
- Willingness to travel on business and occasionally work unusual hours
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn and grow
- Flextime & mobile working
- Company pension scheme
- Further education programmes
- Job bike & employee discounts
- Employee interaction (you-culture) and international environment
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com