RTR Specialist with GermanApply Now
Accounting & Consolidation Specialist with German
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the multiple opportunities of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Accounting & Consolidation Specialist with German, then get ready to join our company!
About the Team
If you want to be a part of a company that encourages personal growth in a complex and fascinating industry and see yourself enjoying driving business results through financial analysis and commercial tactics – we look forward to hearing from you today.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, innovative, process driven colleague to join our team.
- Build strong relationships with the team and local business team from the allocated country
- You perform extensive general ledger analysis and propose the needed actions to ensure consistency and accuracy of transactions
- You prepare and review the general ledger and treasury journal entries
- You are responsible for maintaining reporting checks files and perform continuous improvement
- You collaborate when reporting with Controlling, and other teams as required
- You effectively manage the preparation and reporting of general ledger and treasury transactions, as well as managing the final consolidation
Who Are We Looking For
As a RTR Accountant, you will be solving real business problems. You will use your accounting education to provide accurate data for your company — data that will be used in decision-making
- You ensure the integrity of the financial data
- You work in partnership with others
- You help build a strong R2R function
- With your team, you help drive your company’s success
- You deliver reliable results according to the defined deadline
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Educational background in Economics, Accounting, or Finance
- 5+ years of professional experience in Finance (General Ledger and Treasury / RTR)
- Strong knowledge of Record to Report process
- Capacity to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of working in SAP and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Relevant experience in a shared service centre environment, accounting, or financial area would be a plus
- Knowledge transfer experience would be a plus
- Your English is at very good level (C1)
- You German is at very good level (C1)
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Consolidation & Reporting knowledge
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively, open-minded, and proactive attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive, and confidential matters
- Attention to details
Perks & Benefits
In addition to joining a global leader in payments, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include a rewarding salary, leave days, an attractive pension scheme, global learning days and many more. We also have location specific benefits, varying from private medical insurance, to extended parental leave and a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
If you join us, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary package
- Work from home allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Free private medical services
- 21 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all employees at Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.