Senior HRIS Specialist (PM&GM and Succession)Apply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
In the position of a Senior HRIS Specialist you will be part of a global HR team which is responsible to act as experts in the global HR system such as SuccessFactors and to drive and implement new initiatives/processes and tools for HR. Your main focus will be within the SuccessFactors model of Performance and Goal Management and Succession. You will have the global responsibility to act as SPOC for the application and drive the implementation and further evolution of the tool. Moreover, you'll have a chance to develop your skills in a fast growing team and gain further expertise within the area of Global Support Functions!
- Full project as well as operational responsibility within HR for SuccessFactors module of Performance and Goal Management and Succession
- Being responsible for Release Management of SuccessFactors and acting as a go-to subject matter expert in that area
- Evaluating HR systems to identify points of improvement and translate objectives into technical requirements
- Implementing process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Certification in SAP SF PM&GM and Succession (any other module of SF is an advantage)
- Experience in handling previous implementations of SF as a consultant (experience in multiple setups and deep configuration in the tool)
- Good written and verbal knowledge of English (French or any additional language will be an advantage)
- Independent team player with strong stakeholder management and consultancy skills
- You possess excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Enjoy flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Hybrid set up is possible too!
- Receive on-target bonus based on your personal performance and the company results, work-from-home allowance and more!
- Have free private medical services
- Access to Wellbeing and “Learning” platform & Bookster library
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.