Senior HRIS SpecialistApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The Senior HRIS Specialist will be part of a global HR team which is responsible to act as experts in the global HR system such as SuccessFactors and to drive and implement new initiatives/processes and tools for HR. This position has the main focus on SuccessFactors Compensation and Benefits. The person will have global responsibility and act as SPOC for the application and drive the implementation and further evolution of the tool.
- Full project as well as operational responsibility within HR for SuccessFactors modules at Worldline
- Serving as lead system administrator for Compensation and Benefits / Performance and Goal Management and Succession
- Acting as back-up for other implemented solutions on SuccessFactors and being the go-to subject matter expert in that area
- Evaluating HR systems to identify points of improvement
- Translating business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Implementing process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Being responsible for Release Management of SuccessFactors
What we are looking for
- Certification in SAP SF C&B / M&GM and Succession (any other module of SF is an advantage)
- Experience in handling previous implementations of SF as a consultant (experience in multiple setups and deep configuration in the tool)
- Good wirrten and verbal knowledge of English (French or any additional languagle will be an advantage)
- Independent team player with strong stakeholder management and consultancy skills
- Very good communication
Perks and Benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following benefits in this role:
- Attractive number of holidays so you can enjoy some time off and recharge!
- We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Hybrid set up is possible too!
- We pay for your commute when working from the Worldline office.
- On target bonus based on your personal performance and the company results.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing and agile global organization.
- Access to Wellbeing and “Learning” platform & Bookster library
- Joining the big-league means entering a world of knowledge and wisdom for you to opt-in to. Connect with likeminded colleagues, learn from the best and grow!
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you'll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With the empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com