Customer Care Administrative Deputy 1Apply Now
Administrative Expert – Customer Care
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So, if you are a highly skilled Administrative Expert looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
Your main responsibility is to support the Worldline Client Operations department within Customer Care Benelux & Western-Europe Organisation together with your colleagues. In your role you will directly support the Customer Care Strategy and report to the Administrative Customer Care Manager, in Brussels. Ideally you have a proven track record in Customer Care support. Any prior background in the payments industry is a plus. Being a fast learner is key to be able to pick up cases yourself as well as to assist your colleagues to address our most challenging cases within our organisation.
About the team
You will be part of the Administrative Customer Care Team within the Customer Care Benelux & Western-Europe Organisation. In Customer Services we want to deliver service with zero effort, personalised & empathic, proactive and by creating value to our Customers. You will strongly collaborate with other departments & external partners, from Technical Teams, Customer Service Intelligence Department, Sales, Training, our Communication team, to other stakeholders across Worldline entities. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new ways to improve our Service towards the Customer. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Treat incoming Administrative support requests (phone, e-mail, tickets)
- Setting up Expert sessions with our External partners to empower the first line advisors
- Receive consult calls when your co-workers abroad have troubles in solving issues
- Use the offered support tools (software, FAQ, activity logging, etc.) in the most optimal way and report update requirements where necessary
- Support our Quality governance by evaluating calls and share feedback with our External Partner
- Active collaboration in project works with the Service Readiness manager & Training Department to get our experts trained and ready
- Close interaction with other departments (Billing, Product, Development, Sales, Marketing)
- Assist in amending/writing internal documentation and ensure knowledge transfer inside the team
- Act as an expert, not hesitating to provide trainings when requested
Signs of success
As an Administrative Customer Care Expert you ensure operations to run smoothly. Through collaboration with our external partner and other departments in the business, you build your reputation as a trusted partner & expert.
- Your expertise is a key-success driver
- You try to find the root cause of recurring business or workplace issues to identify effective solutions
- Ability to work in a matrix-based organization, both reporting to a line manager and to functional managers
- Ability to manage own activities and reports issues and important milestones on time
- Take ownership and escalate appropriately to your management, know when to report issues and important milestones
- Bridge building: Closely collaborate with other teams to drive our Customer Care organization forward
- You will be in an intensive continuous learning track where you will learn a lot of processes and applications (Acquiring, Terminals & E-com)
- Team work makes the dream work!
Skills we can't do without:
- A heart for Customers & Payments
- Great communicating skills: Excellent in English + Dutch and or French
- Centipede: you don’t have any issue to switch tasks and to learn a lot of processes
- Embracing changes and challenges
- Positive mindset is a must 😊
- You don’t take no for an answer when it comes to solving your Customer’s issue
- Thinking out of the box to find the answer in multiple applications (Windows, CRM, front and back-offices, …)
- Eagle eyes when it comes to details and accuracy
- Logical acumen, good analytical and integrative thinking.
- Ability to quickly understand complex matters
- Problem solving and solution oriented, you like to see things completed as expected
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Any additional language is a plus!
- Functional background in the Banking/Finance/Payments
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.