End to End Business Engineer (F/M)Apply Now
Join the Merchant Services End-to-End Business Engineering team to prepare the future of our ePayment and Value-added-service landscape. You will work in close collaboration with business (product, sales), architecture and delivery teams to gather and formalize detailed requirements, translate the architecture in detailed end-to-end IT solution and support project team from the start of the project until its completion. Your analytical thinking, drive and sense for detail will make the difference.
At Worldline our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. If you are a highly skilled Business Engineer, then get ready to join our company. We are looking for an organized, innovative, self-driven new colleague. You will be part of an enthusiastic international team of peer Business Engineers, capable of managing complex solution analysis across multiple domains. You will work with colleagues and customers across various countries. You will gain management visibility, e.g. through presentations on approval gates. You will be guided with an open mind to develop further your career inside Worldline.
Join us if you are looking for an exciting opportunity in the center of a rapidly changing business and solution landscape. With a solid base in today’s transaction processing, we build the e-Payment and Value-added-services solutions of tomorrow in the international context wherein Worldline Merchant Services is operating.
Within the Merchant Services End-to-End Business Engineering team, you are responsible for the detailed analysis of the end-to-end product and customer solutions answering our market and customer needs, and aligned with the end-to-end IT solution architecture throughout Merchant Services domains (commercial acquiring, acceptance, terminals, value-added-services and business supporting applications).
- You will be active in areas of e-Payment (mostly driven by market expansion) and Value-added-services (mostly driven by innovation)
- You will identify, gather and formalize the detailed requirements, be it functional, technical or operational, from the major stakeholders (e.g. product managers, bid managers), and help them to prioritize the demands & phase the deliveries
- You will translate the architecture in detailed end-to-end IT solution specification (including drill-down into the exception cases). To deliver this, you will work with business architects, analysts, product owners and other experts (on level of applications and infrastructure…)
- You will identify the impacts on the platforms and will gather costs estimate from the delivery teams
- You will support the project teams (product owners, application analysts, technical application managers, testers and project managers…) until the successful implementation of the project
- You will analyze complex business problems and will go into the detail (functional & technical)
- You will reconcile the opinions of involved parties to reach agreement on the optimal solution. You will permanently search for the best trade-off between business needs, costs and time-to-market
- You will actively co-work with (and often lead) other analysts and experts (application/service detailed solution, infrastructure, …)
- As subject matter expert, you will work closely with the Merchant Services business architecture team and product team
- Fluent business English
- Passion for the payment business and IT
- Passion for innovation with emerging technologies in the digital world
- Passion for detailed analysis
- Experience is clearly a prerequisite for the above job description (by preference 2 years for junior, 5 years for mid-level). Knowledge of the financial industry (Payments, finance, banking, etc.) is a clear asset.
- By preference Master degree in appropriate field of study (IT, engineering or equivalent)
Competences & soft skills:
- Drive for result
- Motivation & positive attitude, openness for change, self-learning
- Creativity, Analytical thinking & reporting (sense for detail & completeness)
- Proven ability to gather requirements and to translate detailed requirements into end-to-end solutions
- Diplomacy and consensus building
- Active listening & empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication (towards managers and colleagues/experts)
- Team player, contribute to team spirit
- Ready to work in international context (frequent online collaboration and occasional travel)
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it is a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, international collaboration, new ideas, diverse points of view and the drive & energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.