Global Account ManagerApply Now
As Key Account Manager (KAM), you will lead and grow the relationship with your international clients and drive new business in the key segment ‘Travel & Hospitality’. The KAM’s permanent target is to develop and execute an account strategy that meets and exceeds quarterly revenue goals, increases Worldlines product and services footprint, build larger deals and, over time, expands the client’s business with Worldline.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the allocated clients environments, including competitor analysis and positioning.
- Define and maintain a strategic Account Plan working, as appropriate, with the relevant transversal teams.
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of Worldline’s products and services, primary differentiators, client segments, and key competitors’ offerings
- Drive all activity to deliver agreed milestones with the client, including relationship building and growth at all levels, lobbying, sales pitches, tender process ownership and contract negotiation.
- Prepare, drive and be accountable for the formulation, coherence and content of all propositions and Offer Reviews.
- Follow up on global and regional marketing campaigns for products and services to net new opportunities
- Develop a global internal network of relevant stakeholders to deliver solutions on time, fix problems, succeed escalations, etc.
- Prepare the budget and manage accurate revenue forecasts
- Negotiate contracts and any change requests within or outside of the contract
- Keep Sales Force updated with all the portfolio opportunities: sales cycle, estimated gains, close date, etc
- Provide regular reports on Portfolio progress and client satisfaction
- Maintain and manage an issues log for the allocated clients
- Comply with the use and integration of company standard tools and processes
- Escalate any problems to senior managers to ensure clients feel valued
- At least 5 years experience in sales, Key or large Enterprise Account management, preferably in an IT environment
- Proven sales experience with technical complex solutions
- Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related
- Customer empathy & relationship mindset
- Persuasive communicator, able to articulate a vision that resonates with the client and shows value
- Adept at building strategic account plans that drive long term objectives
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Intellectually curious, energetic, and innovative.
- Proactive, self-motivated, capable of anticipating customer needs and risks
- A do-er mindset
- Used to work in multinational companies with matrix organization
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of Spanish is an important plus