Product Manager PaymentApply Now
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Product Manager, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Your follow the Card Product Lifecycle and always maintain compliancy in a customer centric way
- You manage the P&L of the card products, assist in building up and follow up of the budget with other Product Managers of the Card team
- You provide the required input to the Product Owners and assist in supporting the products or services where needed
- You visit clients with the sales in order to support the sales process to key customers when required
- You handle suppliers and financial correspondents like Banks and Acquirers
- You are responsible for Audit and Compliance duties relevant for the card industry (scheme compliances, EU regulatory evolutions…)
- You work with the other Core Product Managers and Segment Managers across the Product & IT Tribes in order to align on the priorities, deliverables and provide feedback to stakeholders
Signs of success
- You translate very complex compliances and regulatory topics into subject understandable by your internal and external customers
- You ensure our merchants remains compliant at all time and ensure their business continuity
- You seek for simplicity
- You contribute to the Product Strategy definition, execute on the Product Strategy and drive the changes needed to accomplish the desired results and agreed KPIs, with relevant reporting
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role within an international environment
- You have a strong ability to structure complex topics and to translate business needs into functional needs
- You are a fluent communicator in English, written and spoken; Dutch, French is an asset
- You are a decision maker, analytical mindset, strong relationship management skills
- You build easily strong network and collaboration (e.g. with IT, Client Operations, Sales, Marketing and Legal teams)
Skills we’d like:
- You have experience in the Payment or Banking Industry
- You are familiar with Agile/DevOps cross-functional organizations
- You have a strong customer and result oriented mindset
More reasons to join
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.