Talent Acquisition Partner 1Apply Now
Talent Acquisition Partner BENELUX
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are a highly skilled Talent AcquisitionPartner looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
You are the ambassador of our technology and product culture and you will be the first point of contact for our future employees. Your home base is the office in Brussels, where you will team up with HR and hiring teams to deliver the best candidate experience out there. Your main focus will be the recruitments in BENELUX, and you’ll be working closely with other TA Partners in the region. We are looking for an organized, innovative, and commercially savvy colleague that is encouraged by recruiting Tech Talent.
About the team
You work in a global remote team, with talent acquisition co-workers in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, the US, and many more countries. Currently, we have 11 TA Partners in the BENELUX to welcome you as part of the BENELUX team. The team is led by the Talent Acquisition Leader Benelux, located in Brussels. Together, you focus on delivering the best candidate and hiring manager experience within the region.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- You are responsible for the 360° recruitment
- You actively take care of sourcing and attracting candidates by using social and digital media
- You screen candidates for open positions and conduct interviews with shortlisted candidates
- You take care of your talent pools and enjoy candidate communication
- Together with the Hiring Manager you create an attractive job advertisement and determine the needs and the sourcing strategy
- You train our hiring Managers in our talent strategy and guide them throughout the hiring process
- You offer the chosen candidate and follow-up on the necessary administration
- You drive the requisition process in our Applicant Tracking System
- You pursue local and digital employer branding activities, including job fairs and campus events together with your HR co-workers
Signs of success
As a successful hire, you support our company's growth by doing what you do best: partnering with the hiring managers and attracting the right candidates in order to fill the vacancies with the right candidate.
- You source best-fit candidates fast and in the right channels
- You manage your hiring manager's expectations and advise them in their staffing process
- You ensure a positive and sustainable candidate experience
- You chip actively into our global talent acquisition community
Skills we can't do without:
As our new Talent Acquisition Partner you obtained at least a bachelor degree. You’re passionate by recruitment and getting results. You like to excel in your service towards Candidates and Hiring Managers. You have a great fulfilment in changing people’s lives by offering them new professional opportunities.
- 3 years of IT recruiting experience
- Substantial knowledge of recruiting processes and applicant tracking
- Ability to manage expectations of large groups of Hiring Managers
- Mastering excellent writing and communication skills in Dutch or French and English
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you could add up with the following skills:
- a validated understanding of human resources and our needs as an IT company
- experience working in a global company and team
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com