Team Manager SecurityApply Now
You will be the Manager for Key & HSM management team responsible for Key Management & HSM’s across Worldline entities and customers from Worldline.
You will report directly to the Manager Security Operations.
About the team
Security Operations is a transversal department in CTO/PS that provides Security Services for Worldline group.
Security Operations analyses, monitors and maintains security systems, applications and processes, solves occurring security incidents and problems throughout the IT infrastructure within Worldline and takes care of execution and realisation of operational security tasks in the following domains:
- SOC & Security Services
- Key & HSM management
- Vulnerability Assessment & PENtesting
- Identity Management & Access Control
This all leading to demonstrable and sustainable adequate secure systems, applications and processes. Security Operations is facilitating and ensuring a secure and policy-compliant IT environment.
The work environment Key & HSM management team
This team is provides services related to keys and HSM’s.
- State of the art life cycle management of all the security items is a key mission.
- The management of cryptographic keys (generation, use, replacement, storage, deletion, decommissioning), called Key Ceremony, is dully logged and constantly followed up within the life cycle.
- The team is also responsible for activities regarding the management and infra of the HSM’s (Hardware Security Modules), like installation, configuration, key loading and updating the firmware version of the devices or following the phases of repair of a fault unit or component (in collaboration with the supplier).
- The systems of the team are inseparable with issuing and acquiring services (core business) of Worldline payment systems. The team provides the necessary encryption for different services and applications of our company.
- Secondary, the team offers services of key generation for and distribution to customers, PKI services via HSM, third party support as key custodian and/or consulting
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Manage the services delivered by the team: end to end [crypto]keys management, all HSM related activities to meet compliance with security policies
- Provide KPI, SLA, and steer continuous improvement
- Manage a team of 20 persons across (at least) 6 countries (NL, BE, IT, GE, FR, LUX) along with HR, and according to local customs and laws
- Drive issues resolution and problem management (ITIL v3)
- Manage capacity planning of the team, balance workload and managing staffing needs anticipating workload evolution
- Contribute to financial activities and suppliers management
- Support presales and projects implementation
- Support transformation of the company to constantly adapt the services and the organizations to keep up with permanent changes (mainly due to acquisitions)
- Train and develop individual talents in the team
- Work in close connection with line manager and 2nd line of defense organization
Signs of success
As a successful Team Manager, with international dynamics, you will directly support commercial growth, innovation, cost optimization and operational control.
Skills we can't do without:
- Good level of English is required in a global perimeter
- Other languages are a plus, especially French
- Good interaction with others departments and business
- Knowledgeable on cryptographic key management, PKI and certificate management
- Higher Vocational Education
- 5-10 years’ experience in the security domain
- Preferably CISSP or CISM certified
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- Health insurance
- Group insurance
- Company car with fuel card (or car allowance instead)
- Annual bonus depending on financials results of the company and fixed KPI’s
- Flexible working hours in addition to the remote working scheme
- Learning plan tailored to the employee’s needs Grow