United CTAP - Senior Project ManagerApply Now
Job description for a Senior Project Manager
You have knowledge of the best practices for project management and you are able to anticipate and independently manage risks, results and problems associated with your project(s). You identify, propose alternatives, different approaches and mitigations. At the same time, you direct and advise project team in their daily work and report the status to management. You communicate and negotiate with internal & external clients on various aspects of projects, including requirements, scope, planning, cost and risks. You are a capable manager, working efficiently and autonomously, recognized as such by all stakeholders.
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for running complex and cross-country projects impacting several Business Units; aligning with other strategic programs or projects and increasing efficiency of the organization.
You’ll be responsible within the 3 pillars of the organization:
- Product readiness: by ensuring that the technical/IT delivery is compliant with requirements
- Operational readiness: by ensuring the processes, customer service teams, etc. can support the new solution serving as best our clients’ needs
- Commercial readiness: by ensuring that commercial impacts are managed, aligned with the project/product strategy
You will be required to interact with other Work Package Leaders who’ll report to you, located in multiple countries and business divisions, developing long term relationships that lead to efficient delivery. You will have to make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, timing and risks keeping in mind the strategic view of Worldline.
You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/projects.
- At least 5 years in large projects (>1Mln € or more than 2000 M.D.);
- Customer oriented with respect to internal/external clients and suppliers. Competent in managing relationships with 3rd parties and clients;
- Business mind-set, deliver business value during the full length of the project;
- Leadership skills, a born negotiator;
- Proven experience with the conception and execution of project plans;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, team meetings, contact with all staff and clients as well as members of the management team;
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Practical experience and knowledge of project management required in:
- Business case management;
- Planning and control;
- Financials tracking;
- Project closure and handover;
- Risk management;
- Creating and leading a project/program team;
- Change Management;
- Experience in IT delivery (Waterfall and Agile)
- Fluency in English (French is an advantage)
- Knowledge of electronic payment industry is a strong plus
Location: Brussels - BE