Campus Recruitment InternApply Now
Campus Recruitment is on center stage within Worldline. Across Benelux we are setting up revamped and new programmes/initiatives. We are forming strong connections to several educational institutiosn across the region with relative course programmes in place.
You will end up in a brand new team that is looking to expand campus activites beyond the normal job fairs and jobboards. Along with the Campus Recruitment Leader and Officer, we want to gain a very strong foundation on partnerships with universities and colleges. This is where you will help for 2 days a week during summer (or longer if possible! 😊 )
• Assist in mapping all relevant student organisations, events, assets across Belgium and assist the Campus Officer in Netherlands.
• You explore the possibility of attending events for students or young graduates.
• You build together with the Campus Recruitment Leader, strong relationships with student organisations.
• You help on the administration of the above.
• You bring new insights on what’s going on in the student world right now.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
• You can work with MS Office
• During your studies you are learning on the subject of HR and recruitment
• Ability to adapt to a very fast paced environment
• You love to connect with new people
• Excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
• Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
• Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.