Field Sales Advisor - HuntingApply Now
Our sales department is looking for a dynamic and motivated young professional with strong communicative skills and a high sense of responsibility. You will join a team of Sales Hunters, working on the extension of Worldlines client portfolio in small and medium businesses.
As a sales hunter you will work mainly for Brussels and Brabant Wallon. Occasionally other regions are also possible.
- As regional Sales Hunter, you are in charge of developing new business opportunities with new clients (small and medium businesses).
- You are responsible for the development of a new client portfolio in your region. You support and advise these businesses on their payment needs & solutions.
- You visit on a daily basis small and medium sized prospects to develop new business
opportunities. Appointments are made for you partially by an internal call center. The rest of the time it’s up to you to hunt for new opportunities. Off course this, supported by a geo-localization tool to easy find prospects.
- You participate in networking events.
What We Are Looking For
- You obtained preferably a Master’s degree, experience is not necessary
- Fluent in French and English, with a good level of Dutch
- You are a real sales hunter, with the needed perseverance to succeed
- You are flexible, client-oriented and love to get in touch with new people
- Passion for communication (negotiating, networking and convincing are your middle name)
- You gain quickly organizational and market insight
- Result driven team player, selling gives you the “yessss-feeling”
- You experience targets as a challenge, rather than a stress
- Ability to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines
- Administration preciseness & follow-up of your sales activities is a key ability
- You are interested in retail
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Receive a full training to get up to speed in your role.
- Receive an attractive salary package, including a company car, a personal and collective bonus, meal vouchers, insurances, etc…