IT Operations engineerApply Now
Worldline Core Operation Services department provides transversal IT production services to all Worldline Business lines around the world. We focused on real time monitoring for major international services (secured payment, high-tech services, web sites). As a service oriented department, we are experts in supervision, fast incident response and related tools. Our full team is made up of 120 people located in different European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands and Poland).
Our Operation Engineering team, inside Core Operation Services, has the responsibility of providing the best customer experience possible in line with our observability/monitoring products and services.
This team is also in charge of defining the monitoring strategy for the whole company, proposing improvements to our tooling strategy following our customer needs and technology trends.
Our team is composed of 11 people, including the team manager, which are located in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Poland.
As IT Operation Engineer, you will be in contact with a lot of IT profiles, from Application Managers, business specialists or again technical experts.
Your main responsibilities as IT Operations Engineer :
- Securing Worldline production by industrializing our way to deliver observability and monitoring at infrastructure, application and business layers
- Optimizing customer experience to consume our services through support on advanced requests and docuementation
- Identifying potential improvements for our strategy and supporting tools by exchanging with our Business Lines and then challenging our team in charge of products and services
Expected competences :
- Master degree in IT or bachelor degree with 3 yrs experience in IT production environment
- Ability to work in an international environment : opened to other cultures, team spirit and English fluent
- Proactive, dynamic, autonomous and reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
Ideal added competences :
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic, OpenTelemetry, Zabbix ...
- Automation skills through standards such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet...
- ITIL foundation certified
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.