Junior Project ManagerApply Now
Junior Project Manager
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are a highly skilled Junior project manager looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
The Global Sales and Vertical (GSV) entity within the Merchant Services Global Business Line aims at delivering and serving payment solutions to large merchants.
One of the growth initiatives lead by the GSV sales organization is to extend existing solutions to merchants offering full service capabilities (terminal + gateway + acquiring).
In order to support this growth and to support new customers in deploying those new solutions; the GSV Customer Services organization is looking for talented International Customer Project Managers able to drive deployment of solutions for major GSV customers.
Values: Innovation, Excellence, Cooperation, Empowerment
About the team
You will be part of the customer projects managers team servicing our global key accounts in the Merchants Services business line covering the majority of segments in which our merchants are active: retail, hospitality & travel, petrol, self-service (Vending, EV charging & parking), … .
Within this context, this role requires the effective & professional management of multiple related projects or outputs delivering new capability, large company business or business change outcomes. By the very nature of this work the role is dependent on excellent customer/cross functional/organisational communication skills and the cultivation of senior level relationships.
This role is specifically for Project Managers with the appropriate experience and skills to be successful in a senior role within our business. Delivering multiple, large scale and complex, deliveries for internal and external stakeholders.
Working in partnership with all supporting/contributing Worldline functions, to continuously develop, enhance and socialise Project management practices. Developing and managing effective KPI’s & coaching/mentoring your project teams to enable, them to succeed.
Areas of specific focus include but are not limited to: -
- Effective summary and reporting of project delivery to meet requirements of senior audiences.
- Full end-to-end project life cycle management – setting high delivery standards and leading by example in all areas of professional project delivery.
- Exemplary management and documentation/reporting of Risks, Issues, Changes, Budgets, Schedules & Progress.
- Effective Project planning in line with business priorities as well as associated cost and timeline boundaries.
- Identification of, and effective engagement with, appropriate stakeholders. Identification & procurement of all project resources and effective scheduling of shared human resources within a matrix managed organisation.
- Establishing appropriate stakeholder management/communication plans & effective governance, in line with the needs of the project.
- Work closely with customer, senior responsible owners/stakeholders and key team members to ensure that the project goals are realistic, the correct delivery structure/environment is created to support the scope of work & clear lines of accountability are established.
- Establish and maintain high standards of project accounting & financial reporting, setting and respecting suitable budgets/margins for delivery.
- Control of project changes in line with commercial controls and strategic priority
- Effective evaluation, planning & management of project contingency. Identification & management of risks/issues/actions to ensure satisfactory completion & delivery to project milestone plans, deploying effective escalation where required.
- Create, execute and update project plans based on the input from all contributors.
- Continuously evaluating progress & enriching information to effectively & professionally communicate project goals & status to multiple audiences within Worldline & customer organisations.
- Effective management of project closure and/or delivery continuity with all internal and external stakeholders.
Signs of success
As a successful hire, you support and accelerate our company's revenue growth by doing what you do best: deploying operational excellence and leading team objectives that aligns with our commercial objectives. Through collaboration with other departments in the business, you will build our reputation as a trusted partner and thought leader in the online payment space.
- Higher Degree in IT, Management, Economics or related fields
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- You love working together in a team to come up with the perfect solution to every challenge
- You have excellent people, project and time management skills
- You are willing and able to gain a good functional understanding of operational flow
- You go the extra mile if needed, no 9-5 mentality
- Strong stakeholder management
- You have excellent communication skills and you know how to make a merchant value the relationship with Worldline
- You feel very passionate about communication & taking care of customers
- Ability to understand technical environment and interact with technical teams
- Experience in payment sector or information technology is a strong advantage
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com