Management InternApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth andreinforce trust and security in our societies.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improvequality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. This is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminalsolutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
The Product Delivery department is structured in Tribes and Squads, each Tribe is responsible for a specific part of our Product Portfolio or Technology Stack. The objective of our department is to developand handle the software product portfolio. We work in DevOps: our tribes are responsible for Development, Delivery and Run of the applications.
The Management Intern works with the CTO & DevOps Directors to make sure all processes and ad hoc departmental activities/general departmental projects are executed smoothly and arec ontinuously improving.
• You ensure that all aspects requesting a new contractor or contractor extensions runs smoothly, that the deadlines are met and that all partners are involved. This also includes making sure everythinggoes according to budget, using the purchasing & onboarding tools (iBuy, Jira)
• You handle and support ad hoc projects/requests/events
• You are the point of contact for all Tempo related questions/actions for the department
• You build/ update distribution lists for all Tribes/general department groups
• You help to drive a culture of efficiency delivery within the department
• You work closely with Managers and Directors and other counterparts outside the department (Finance, HR) to drive alignment and collaboration
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You are comfortable working in an international working environment in an administrative role
- During your studies you are learning on the subject of business administration
- Ability to work across functional and business unit lines and develop and maintain a culture of partnership with the Group and between all parts of the organization
- Motivation and passion for business agility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are eager to get things done!
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.