Regulatory Compliance Officer BelgiumApply Now
The role of Regulatory Compliance Officer comes under the umbrella of Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line which is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring and Multichannel Payment Acceptance solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
Within this context, Worldline is subject to Payment Institution (PSD2) and Electronic Money Institution regulatory obligations and is under the supervision of different regulators, such as the NBB(BE), DNB(NL)
Within the 2nd Line of Defense Compliance team, Worldline is looking to hire a (M/F/X) Regulatory Compliance Officer that will work for the Belgian regulated entities.
Your role will be to:
- Act as the guardian of the global and local Regulatory Reporting process and be the principle point of contact for regulatory reporting related topics.
- Make sure that the reports are made available for submission to regulator on a timely manner and processed according to the standards set by the regulatory compliance team.
- Perform documentation revisions (Compliance Control Framework revision and other policies as necessary)
- Perform Regulatory Watch and handle regulatory evolution, assess business impact of new EU and Domestic laws
- Ensuring processes & procedures are adequately designed to meet regulatory requirements
- Support and/or monitor the compliance reporting to the National Bank of Belgium and other regulatory bodies within WL Group
- Provide regulatory advise and support in structuring of new business offering
- Execute passporting notification and perform the adequate reporting in the host member state where applicable
The Regulatory Compliance Officer will operate in an international environment and work closely with various teams in the organization (Risk, Compliance, Legal, Sales…).
You will report directly to the Head of Compliance for Belgium and functionally to the Head of Regulatory Compliance of Worldline Group.
What We Are Looking For
- Master in Law or Business or equivalent experience in payment industry regulatory function
- Several years of relevant experience in a similar role (Certified compliance officer is a plus)
- Knowledge of PSD2, EBA guidelines and NBB Circulars is a very strong plus
- Ability to conduct second line assessments on an organization
- Knowledge of the card payment industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results driven, persistent and stress resistant
- Proactive approach, self-starter
- Multicultural mindset and flexibility, able to work in an international and fast changing environment
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career..