Senior Pricing Manager F/MApply Now
Worldline is a global payments company with innovative technology that addresses the challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a skilled SeniorPricing Manager who is commercial, number savvy, reliable and results-oriented, then get ready to join our company!
We are a company that encourages personal growth in a complex and fascinating industry to see yourself enjoying driving business results through financial analysis and commercial tactics. This opportunity is available within our Go-To-Market “Global Sales & Verticals”. Together, we manage a budget > 400M€ over different geographies and products, for more than 1000 global and international customers and partners. This Go To Market has a specific focus on vertical segments such as Retail, Petrol, Hospitality, Travel, Self-Service, and is clearly a growth vertical for Merchant Services.
The GSV Pricing team is responsible for defining end to end pricing for the Go To Market:
- pricing strategy and verticalization
- pricing execution by supporting the Sales Teams
- pricing realization through optimization
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver a scientifically built pricing segmentation to support accurate and autonomous deal pricing for Sales.
- Translate complex analytical results into clear, concise, and actionable pricing insights to all levels within the organization with Pricing Tools and price benchmarks
- Closely collaborate with the other sales operation teams for repricing, portfolio profitability analysis and other revenue optimization initiatives among other price indexation exercises.
- Enhance synergies operated today with the scheme fee team to ensure clear and correct scheme fees application for our deals.
- Support on deal closure with the other pricing team members to apply innovative pricing solution maximizing value of our services.
- Align with the other entities of MS on global pricing subjects to ensure coherent and consistent price setting between the various businesses.
- Follow and assess the cost structure to support top management growth priorities with the different products and in the different regions.
- Ensure effective documentation, availability and spread of the knowledge within the team, foster collaboration across units and within the team.
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have a degree in economics, business management or another related field
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience -
- You are very comfortable with Excel/spreadsheets, data modelisation and PowerPoint
- Think ‘out of the box’ and dare proposing innovative price structure and proposals.
- You are able to work in an area with changing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- You have sophisticated organization and time management skills to coordinate own work and sync with others
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Large ability to have impact and influence on other stakeholders to drive pricing team priorities
- Proficiency in English. French is a plus.
- You can work effectively in a team as well as independently
If you have a balance between a commercial and financial mind-set and are motivated by contributing to driving results