Service Readiness CoordinatorApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
Your main responsibility is to support the Worldline Client Operations department within Customer Care Benelux & Western-Europe Organisation together with your colleagues. In your role you will directly support the Customer Care Strategy and report to the Service Readiness & Communication Manager, in Brussels. In Customer Services we want to deliver service with zero effort, personalised & empathic, proactive and by creating value to our Customers. You will strongly collaborate with other departments & external partners. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new ways to improve our Service towards the Customer. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner.
- Reviewing & improving our Customer Care process knowledge base with the scope to have processes that are User- and Customer-friendly.
- FAQ and briefing creation for new projects / products
- Writing requirements for new processes or tools
- Translation of processes into decision trees or other formats in order to improve the on-call user experience
- Close collaboration with our external partner to make sure everyone uses the right processes (Awareness creation)
- Support Customer Care improvement initiatives (call deflection, support website improvement, IVR…)
- Active collaboration with Process Architects & Training Department to get our experts trained and ready
- Close interaction with other departments (Billing, Product, Development, Sales, Marketing)
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- A heart for Customers & Payments
- You can express yourself in English and at least either French or Dutch. Any additional language is a plus.
- Not afraid to take the lead and you don’t take no for an answer
- Embracing changes and challenges as Worldline is a fast-moving organisation. You’re also able to quickly understand complex matters and to connect the dots.
- Positive mindset is a must
- Thinking out of the box (improvements, requirements, solutions)
- Eagle eyes when it comes to details and accuracy
- Logical acumen, good analytical and integrative thinking.
- Problem solving and solution oriented, you like to see things completed as expected
- And last but certainly not least, a real People person
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.