Head of HR SSC OperationsApply Now
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
The Head of HR Shared Services Operations has overall responsibility for the design, strategy and successful delivery of HR transactional processes including operational model, systems of work, budgeting and process design, as well as leading the progression of the function and the broadening of the scope of services provided. In this role you’ll lead local HR projects but also manage, coach and mentor a diverse team of HR Shared Services professionals to ensure the continuous drive to implement the teams’ performance. We hope you have previous experience working in a shared service center and a global setup and you truly enjoy driving things in a fast-paced global environment. You’ll report to the Head of Operations based in Switzerland and connect effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate and influence decision making.
- Establishing standards and procedures for handling team member questions, transactions, and administration of human resource programs
- Providing leadership and ownership in determining service level agreements, control standards and identifying issue escalation matrix
- Ensuring the delivery of a comprehensive set of performance metrics that are relevant to the HR Shared Serviced operational model and in compliance with policies and regulations
- Participating in the preparation of staff development plans as well as building and maintaining the functioning of the already existing team through effective recruiting, coaching and succession planning
- Acting as a liaison between the broader HR team and the HR Service Center to ensure alignment between the HR services and internal client needs
What we are looking for
- Master’s degree in the related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience in people management with demonstrated success in building, leading and motivating effective teams
- Knowledge of Case Management solutions as well as One SF and state of the art HR processes
- Strong attention to detail and logical reasoning with problem solving skills
- Fluency in Romanian and English, additional European languages would be an advantage
Perks and Benefits
We offer you the following local benefits in this role:
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment
- The possibility to challenge and develop yourself
- Flexible working hours with the remote working scheme
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Private Medical Care
- Life insurance
- Work from home allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you'll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With the empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com