Production engineer integratorApply Now
Integration Production Engineer
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line which is the major Business Unit of Worldline. Merchant Services is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
The Production Services unit is a technical structure works in a transverse way for all Worldline departments, and as a team of Production Services, we are relating the IT world with the operations world (services production). The Integration-Production engineer is responsible for the build, run and monitoring (second level) the operations for services provided, the aim of the role is to ensure the highest quality and availability of services.
In a Cloud context, the Integration-Production Engineer role is adapted and called SysOPS. This role is present in the entire lifecycle of any service hosted in the cloud. He/she is mainly responsible for deploying, managing and operating systems on the Cloud platforms. Some additional skills are in this case required.
- You deploy Middleware configurations
- You take care of the developments, settings and scheduling applications
- You run acceptance tests and install applications in production environment by using the industrial mode (process, tools…)
- You write operation documents
- You implement monitoring to application and write Standard Operation Procedure
- You manage production incidents
- You manage technical and application changes
- You monitor and control the production (Second Level Support)
- You review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment and perform invoice and general data entry
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have experience working with Linux environments
- You know the Shell and K Shell scripts
- You have worked with Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, ActiveMq
- You have knowledge of TWS (job scheduler) and file transfers (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, XFBGATEWAY)
- You have worked with logic security (management of keys, certificates and data encryption), Commvault (backup and recovery)
- You have experience in Service Operation
- In addition, for SysOPS role:
- You know cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- You are in charge of the automation and CI/CD tooling: scripting skills in languages such as Python, NodeJS, C#, infrastructure-as-code templating, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Octopus, PowerShell, Bash
- You know distributed storage solutions like Ceph, NFS, HDFS, and S3
- You have worked with dynamic resource management frameworks such as: Yarn, Kubernetes, Docker or Mesos
- Agile methodologies
- You ensure success with secure requirement on sensitive applications
- You occasionally can be available during non-working hours
- You graduated from Engineering school or an IT University
- Fluent in English, French language is a real plus for the position
- You have at least 3 years of experience as production analyst, integration or operation engineer or similar knowledge of IT operations
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Work from home allowance
- Hybrid Working Policy-4 days per month at the office
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Private medical services
- 21 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Full access to the “Learning” platform
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.
Our Tech in Action
Grab the popcorn, and learn about who we are, what we do, and how our solutions make day-to-day life easier, safer and more sustainable for customers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Our Tech Stack
Providing the world with the safest, friendliest, most sustainable transaction solutions requires the pinnacle of technology. At Worldline, we continually analyse, upgrade and reinvest in new solutions that will inspire our technology teams and propel your career forward.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Ready to take the next step? Here’s what you can expect from Worldline’s hiring process.