Senior IT Internal AuditorApply Now
If you want to be a part of a company that encourages personal growth in a complex and fascinating industry and see yourself enjoying driving business results through financial analysis and commercial tactics – we look forward to hearing from you today.
- Supervises the creation of audit programs, execution of the audit test procedures, including reviewing and analyzing evidence and ensuring appropriate conclusions are reached
- Responsible for the continuous communication with business management on the audits delivered.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the audits lead.
- Focus on staff development (mentoring) during the execution of audit missions
- Participate in the setup of the annual audit plan and risk assessments.
- Ensure the auditee/action executor assigned is addressing audit issues/recommendations appropriately and in a timely manner, as agreed upon at the conclusion of the engagement (continuous follow-up).
- Responsible for managing and contributing to internal audit projects and initiatives which aim to continuously improve the audit process.
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Strong knowledge of auditing concepts with relevant experience or strong business knowledge and experience.
- Knowledgeable in any data analysis techniques and tools (e.g. ACL, PowerBI).
- Fluent in English. Another European language (e.g. French/German) is an advantage but not essential
- Experience and knowledge in leading and executing fraud investigation and risk management
- In depth knowledge of key security standards (ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, PSD2 etc.) and frameworks impacting the payment card industry
- Certifications in Security or IT audit are an add-on. (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, Prince2, PMP, CMII, etc.)
- Have at least 5 or more years of experience in Operations, IT audit or related experience
- Experience in a payment card industry or financially regulated entity is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Annual performance bonus
- Work from home allowance
- Meal vouchers, gift vouchers on the occasion of Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Private Medical Care
- Life Insurance
- Full access to the “LinkedIn Learning” platform
- Access to Bookster library and Wellbeing platform
- 1 free day for your birthday